This job is no longer accepting applications.
Golden Road Brewing is hiring for multiple opportunities within our Packaging department, including Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal opportunities. Packaging Technicians are responsible for packaging the beer we brew so it can be shipped out, by either canning the beer to be shipped in six-pack containers or operating a filling machine to fill kegs.
- Operate filling and packing equipment, drive forklifts, load materials onto machinery and load cases and kegs onto pallets for shipment.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), safety and sanitation practices are followed at all times.
- Conduct process quality control checks
- Ensure accurate time stamping and labeling occurs for all products
- Clean production lines, work areas or other areas of the facility in order to maintain strict food plant sanitation standards.
- Maintain production safety and quality requirements.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Computer proficient.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, twist and lift items up to 75 pounds.
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker that is able to work by themselves in a fast pace and often loud production environment, but also can work in a team.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to be flexible with training Monday through Friday, with flexibility to be scheduled on a variable schedule that includes the weekends or overnight.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing including a background check, drug test, and driving history check.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.