This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a team player to support our brewery and restaurant operations in all aspects of financial and accounting related transactions.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by:
- Reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts
- Adjusting entries for amortizations
- Analyzing and reconciling accounts payable ledgers
- Preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals
- Prepare sales orders, invoices, purchase orders and checks, as needed;
- Prepare weekly payroll for all staff extracting data from internal data sources and transitioning data into payroll software;
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, and annual tax statements to necessary state and federal agencies;
- Reconcile bank and credit accounts by gathering and balancing information. Correct errors by posting/adjusting journal entries;
- Ensure security of all financial information by completing database backups, keeping information confidential;
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures;
- Achieve accounting and organizational mission by completing related tasks as required;
- Support management team in onboarding of new hires;
- Maintain a positive image of Big Ditch Brewing Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required;
- Minimum of three years accounting experience, restaurant or manufacturing preferred;
- Understanding of accounting software (QuickBooks preferred) with proficiency in Microsoft Excel required;
- Professional style of verbal and written communication.
- High level of proficiency in mathematical skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and provide timely response;
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Build positive working relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required;
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or as a team;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Your application has been successfully submitted.