Tap Room Service Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this job, you will work with the Tap Room Service Team and management staff overseeing the overall operations of the Tap Room. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: building sales, all aspects of profit & loss, safety and sanitation, execution of quality food preparations, and proper craft beer service. Managers are expected to oversee the Tap Room to ensure service standards are met on a daily basis.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage, and labor standards
- Hiring, training, supervising, and developing new team members
- Increasing guest sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient Tap Room operation
- Prepare and oversee scheduling for all Front of House departments
- Manage day to day operations during scheduled shifts, including daily decision making, team member support, proper guest interaction, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Exercise good judgement and decision making in escalating concerns and aggressively resolve issues.
- Encourage a fun, safe and productive work environment for all staff
- Manage all operations with passion, integrity, and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of Big Ditch Brewing Company
- Minimum 3 years high volume restaurant management experience
- Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
- Must possess a true passion for great service, beer and food
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated to provide an excellent guest experience everyday
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.