National Accounts Analyst, Walmart
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Welcome to Pabst! We may be 174 years old, but we will never stop exploring with energy and excitement.
We have some of America’s most iconic brands and are on a quest to realize their future potential.
We want you to join the team if you are….
A DOER WHO DARES TO DREAM
You love freedom, relish challenge, realize potential, have a thirst for knowledge; you are innovative, confident yet humble, open to possibilities, courageous, true to your values, and passionate about making people’s lives better.
You have spirit and grit; are restless and determined. You act… because it represents opportunity does not fear.
When you see progress, it gives you hope and inspires you.
Right now we need a National Accounts Analyst, Walmart located in Rogers, AR to lead and collaborate with our internal and external business partners as we work to identify, evaluate and offer solutions developed through customer insights and sales analytics.
We need someone who is intellectually curious, hungry to drive results, analytically inclined and passionate about building relationships. This person will need to work strategically and cross functionally with internal counterparts in Marketing, Sales, Consumer Insights and Category Development among others in order to add value and develop our network of our external partners to grow our business within Walmart.
What You'll Do:
- Support our National Sales Director and National Account Managers within regular sales calls, enhancing our ability to showcase insights during Walmart and Sam’s Club Quarterly business reviews, programming & new item presentations
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data specific to Walmart and Sam’s Club sales, market trends, customer behavior, or other performance indicators with the goal of maximizing sales and profits leveraging sales tools to include: IRI, Nielsen, Numerator & Walmart Customer Insights
- Track, review, analyze Walmart data to strategically identify additional growth opportunities within the Pabst business in beer, spirits, and enhanced beverages.
- Work closely with National Sales Director and National Account Managers to provide solutions for sales opportunities built around customer insights that align with Walmart’s short term and long-term goals while balancing the integration of Pabst marketing and sales strategies
- Present findings to Senior Leadership along with recommendations to include: Placement, Pricing, Promotion & Positioning
- Ownership of Pabst Pricing across all beer selling states within Walmart
- Assist and manage the New Item, Add, Keep, Delete reporting and reconciliation to WMT Director and NAM’s
- Assist and develop AD HOC reporting and performance on a monthly and quarterly management routine basis
- Perform administrative duties in a timely fashion, coordinate and participate in regularly scheduled team meetings both internal and external with our distributors and regions
- Maintains / publishes updated account list including detailed communication history
- Responsible for maintaining a professional demeanor and presentation always – including situations in which alcohol is present
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Able to adapt and pivot when tasks from Pabst and Walmart become priority
- Enterprise mindset with WMT Buyers and Pabst Distributors and Region Personnel
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics/Business Development
- Advanced knowledge in analytic systems: Retail Link, Nielsen, VIPSRS, Margin Minder, Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to navigate both internal and external with Walmart and Sam’s Club
- Thirst for knowledge & desire for continuous improvement
- Bonus if background in beer &/or spirits insights, retail chain and 3 tier trade information
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Advanced presentation & communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
If this is you, please apply now!
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.