Consumer Relations Rep
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Welcome to Pabst we maybe 175 years old but we will never stop exploring with energy and excitement.
We have some of America’s most iconic brands and are on a quest to realize their future potential.
We want you to join the team if you are….
A DOER WHO DARES TO DREAM
You love freedom, realize potential, have a thirst for knowledge; you are innovative, bold yet humble, open to possibilities, courageous, true to your values, and passionate about making people’s lives better.
You have spirit and grit. You take action… because it represents opportunity not fear.
When you see progress, it gives you hope and inspires you.
Reporting to the Team Lead of Consumer Relations, the Consumer Relations Representative establishes and maintains relationships with our consumers through occasional phone, Email, snail mail, and in person communications. Consumer Relations is the VOICE for our consumers and we take this responsibility (but not ourselves) very seriously.
This is not a position for the faint at heart as this person must be able to handle a variety of consumer-related responsibilities with diplomacy and aplomb. He/she must have experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, be organized, display excellent communication and people skills and maturity in handling business and confidential situations, and be detail-oriented. They must be able to work independently and be willing to perform other administrative duties as required.
- Communicate with consumers on all inquiries and quality issues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Support and maintain our high quality standards by obtaining further details of consumer concerns and/or questions with products and ensuring that the consumer is happy with the resolution.
- Facilitate communication with other departments to provide resolutions for consumers when needed.
- Create and manage Consumer Relations reporting metrics and presentations.
- Assist with our sales samples process.
- Prior experience in a consumer-facing role (1+ year preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as OneDrive and SharePoint
- Experience with document organization and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To be clear, we’re not just looking for a warm body.
We’re seeking a consumer driven individual who’s in it for the long haul and wants to put their people and organizational skills, and passion to make a difference to use. Help us build something incredible, and we’ll reward you generously (in addition to just free beer) for your contributions.
We encourage serious candidates who think that they can fill these shoes to make their best first impression with a personalized and thoughtful, yet concise, cover letter.
PBC takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, PBC welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.