This job is no longer accepting applications.
Welcome to Pabst! We may be 175 years old but we will never stop exploring with energy and excitement.
We have some of America’s most iconic brands and are on a quest to realize their future potential.
We want you to join the team if you are….
A DOER WHO DARES TO DREAM
YOU LOVE FREEDOM, RELISH CHALLENGE, REALIZE POTENTIAL, HAVE A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE; YOU ARE INNOVATIVE, CONFIDENT YET HUMBLE, OPEN TO POSSIBILITIES, COURAGEOUS, TRUE TO YOUR VALUES, AND PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE’S LIVES BETTER.
YOU HAVE SPIRIT AND GRIT; ARE RESTLESS AND DETERMINED. YOU TAKE ACTION… BECAUSE IT REPRESENTS OPPORTUNITY NOT FEAR.
WHEN YOU SEE PROGRESS, IT GIVES YOU HOPE AND INSPIRES YOU.
Areas of responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as subject matter expert on Salesforce related queries.
- Perform salesforce administration tasks on daily/weekly schedules.
- Manage data feeds into and out of Salesforce system.
- Educate the users on best practices and features on salesforce.
- Help improve the utilization rates of salesforce by providing training to end users.
- Perform all basic functions including report creation, workflow maintenance, user security etc.
- Develop custom code as required to suit business requirements.
- Work with Margin minder – manage data feeds and co-ordinate the workflow.
- Work with SQL server data warehouse – manage and debug data related issues and assist overall SFDC setup.
- Ability to work with Tableau CRM (Einstein analytics) is a plus.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce development/administration
- Salesforce Business Analyst (thorough knowledge of all that Salesforce is capable of and how to use it to meet business needs)
- Must have the ability to understand data, ability to debug data issues, heavy SQL – query and knowledge on SQL server , Power BI
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal business users and conduct training
- Knowledge on SDLC , project management and Agile frameworks
If this person is you, please apply now!
Pabst takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, Pabst welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.