Marketing Innovation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Welcome to Pabst we maybe 176 years old but we will never stop exploring with energy and excitement.
We have some of America’s most iconic brands and are on a quest to realize their future potential.
We want you to join the team if you are….
A DOER WHO DARES TO DREAM
You love freedom, realize potential, have a thirst for knowledge; you are innovative, bold yet humble, open to possibilities, courageous, true to your values, and passionate about making people’s lives better.
You have spirit and grit. You take action… because it represents opportunity not fear.
When you see progress, it gives you hope and inspires you.
Right now, we need an Marketing Innovation Manager (Innovation Commercialization Manager) located in our headquarters of San Antonio, Texas. This individual is a dynamic personality with the ability to connect consumer, category and customer strategies and develop them into best in class innovation, commercial & sales initiatives that deliver. The Innovation Commercialization Manager works cross-functionally across our business connecting strategies in marketing, sales, finance, and operations ensuring seamless innovation product launches. This detail-oriented individual will be instrumental in positioning our innovations for successful launches working in a fast-paced team with a ‘never say die’ attitude. The role is critical as Pabst continues to bring new, exciting, and innovative enhanced beverages to market. Come join the fun.
What You'll Do:
- Leading the charge to set up our innovations for success through solid critical pathing, product development, and brand/operations liaising – all aligned internally with key stakeholders & leadership
- A key member of a team guiding innovations through Stage-Gate process from initial ideation (Stage 0) to successful market launch (Gate 6)
- Work cross-functionally through the executional stages of new product development and release, ensuring efficient on-time delivery the marketplace
- Work cross-functionally to ensure innovations are profitable and scalable
- A key team member managing day-to-day innovation project tasks in partnership with internal (Brand teams, Sales team, Supply team, Finance team) and external stakeholders
- Champion the link and communication between Marketing/Sales/Supply/Finance on innovation
- Identify trends and opportunities within various channels of business and help design initiatives to capitalize on category trends
- Be a key voice on weekly and monthly internal innovation meetings
- Execute ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
What You'll Need:
- Experience in an CPG product management, brand management or innovation roles
- Love of new products and innovation - previous experience innovating consumer goods a plus
- Experience managing or participating in Stage-Gate process a plus
- Knowledge of BevAlc regulatory process a plus
- Strong commercial exposure and understanding - experience in new product roll-out a plus
- Strong leadership and influencing skills – ability to mobilize people (especially non-direct reports) to deliver great results
- Superior project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at once, and execute them flawlessly
- Strong ability to manage multiple lengthy robust projects at once
- Experience working in fast-paced cross-functional teams
- Experience in presenting big initiatives to key stakeholders and customers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with syndicated data and analytics software (Nielsen, Numerator, etc.) a plus
- Strong financial management and analysis skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.