Brewer – Third Shift
We have an opening for a full time Brewer with a strong background in production brewery operations and brewing specific education (Siebel, UC Davis).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Independently produce wort on five-vessel brewhouse – responsible for all steps from grain infusion to yeast pitching.
- Attention to detail (milling, mashing, lautering, proper gravities)
- Ensure that all products meet required quality control points through proper technique and measurement.
- Yeast management (harvesting, pitching and counts/viabilities)
- Independently clean, sanitize and operate all equipment.
- Troubleshooting, technical maintenance and by the letter adherence to SOPs
- Complete al required logs and paperwork accurately and on time.
- Help maintain inventory of raw materials and supplies
- Cellar experience is a plus including tank cleaning, yeast management, dry hopping, cask cleaning/filling, and beer sensory evaluation.
WHEN YOU’LL DO IT:
- Third shift: Sunday – Wednesday, 10-hour shifts
WHAT YOU CAN DO (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Safely lift 60 lbs. on a regular basis (including carrying up stairs)
- Be on your feet all day; standing walking and stair climbing
- Ability and willingness to work in confined spaces as needed
- Lift, bend, and move repetitively
- Use of forklift and pallet jacks
If you think we might be a match for each other, let’s schedule time to talk. Email Carole with your resume and introduce yourself.
Your application has been successfully submitted.