Artisanal Brewing Ventures (ABV) is a top 10 regional craft alcohol company in the US, made up of 5 long standing, successful craft brands. Currently we’re made up of four breweries (Victory Brewing, Bold Rock, Sixpoint, Southern Tier Brewing) and one distillery (Southern Tier Distilling). We have locations in 5 states (NY, PA, OH, VA, NC) including taprooms, production facilities and our corporate headquarters.
WHAT WE DO
Victory Brewing is a committed, industry leader who over the last 25 years, has grown to be a world-renowned craft brewery, and the second largest craft brand family in our home state of Pennsylvania.
We find people looking to bring their experience, enthusiasm & desire to work with others to a fun, rewarding place to work as we continue to produce industry changing craft beer. We have growing, empowered and trusted teams in Downingtown, Kennett Square, Parkesburg and Philadelphia.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a member of the VBC Team Assistant Brewers are responsible for assisting with daily production functions in the brewhouse, cellar, and packaging required to meet daily production goals.
- Maintain proficiency in at least two of the following production areas: brewhouse, cellar, and/or packaging. The ability to function effectively in all three areas is considered a plus for the employee
- Work week is based on a 40-hour schedule. Due to production needs, incidental overtime may be required
- Availability for First Shift, (M-F, 6am-2pm) & Second Shift (M-F, 2pm-10pm) on a rotating basis.
- Assist with the loading of raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat, and safe work area
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations
- Assist with the performance of production operations, CIP’s, and sanitation practices with strict adherence to SOP’s set forth in training
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks, and process equipment
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-3 years of beverage industry experience with a one-year experience of supervisory experience.
- Candidate must have good computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Smoothly handle multiple demands and rapid change
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving
- Physical Requirements – Candidate should be able to lift at least 30 lbs. from ground level and should also be able to move 165 lbs. of kegged beer from one location to another. Physically capable of standing for long periods of time and able to kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
- Alcohol Responsibility – The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative of not only the company, but of the alcohol beverage industry. They are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern to the education of responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and while entertaining in the name of the company or its affiliates. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by means of disciplinary action up to and including termination
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional Health Benefits
- Flexible Schedules & Paid Time Off
- Incentives & Bonuses
- Generous Product Discounts
- Opportunities for Growth Across 5 Successful Brands
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.