As a Packaging Operator, you are to be involved in all facets of our packaging operations. This includes but is not limited to working on the canning line, bottling line, kegging beer, and cleaning kegs. You will also be helping to create and implement preventative maintenance schedules, performing routine adjustments, diagnostics, and fixes on equipment all while adhering to company Standards Of Practices (SOPs).
Requirements and Competencies
- Adheres to all standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Adheres to sanitation standards.
- Operates the keg washing, kegging, bottling and canning machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Logs all packaged products.
- Maintains and operates transfer equipment to the kegging system, bottling line and canning line.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the packaging goals per shift.
- Maintains 5S standards in the workplace.
- Demonstrates proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Acquire Forklift Certification and operate forklift safely.
- Performs tasks and communicates hazards to maintain a safe work area.
- Performs equipment maintenance tasks, including but not limited to: Bottling Machine, Canning Line, Keg Washer, Forklift, Pallet Jacks
- Maintains cleanliness in packaging areas.
Consults and work with:
- Head Brewer
- Packaging Technicians
- Cellar Technicians
- Strong self-motivator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 165 lbs
- Warehouse environment with manufacturing hazards, such as hoses, heights, hot water and moving machinery.
- Physically and mentally demanding (e.g., moving 50-100 pounds of raw materials, and calculating chemical levels)
- Minimal travel may be required.
This is a full time position (40 hours a week)
Your application has been successfully submitted.