This job is no longer accepting applications.
Description/Expectations: This position is a hybrid position supporting the Hospitality Department’s business model.Tasks and responsibilities may vary depending on the day; however, the scope of this position will be focused on supporting the kitchen in its daily operations under its business model.
From April 2021-October 2021, this position will offer a $500 sign-on bonus!
- Assist bakery team with daily production as needed
- Preparing recipes/food items
- Assisting the prep chef with any duties required
- Checking inventory levels and prioritizing needs
- Line Cook/Pizza/Prepared Meals
- Follow/maintain recipes and consistency with production
- Safe food handling and practices
- Dishwashing/Kitchen Cleanliness
- Assist with general kitchen organization and cleanliness
- Help maintain a clean & Sanitary work environment
- Wash kitchen equipment, utensils, and dishes when assigned
- Health/Safety in Back of House Operations the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Maintain CDC recommended social distancing guidelines
- Follow regular local and state health codes and any updates to these codes during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wear company provided Personal Protective Gear while working
- Follow the company’s employee illness policy dated November 19, 2019
- General Kitchen Operations
- Perform other tasks related to Kitchen operation as assigned by Manager
- Follow opening and closing procedures for the kitchen
- 1+ years working in an kitchen environment in various capacities/roles
- Comfortable completing tasks as assigned by manager to ensure daily kitchen operations
- Knowledge and observation of safe food handling and practices
- Be on time for scheduled shifts
- Must have Saturday and/or Sunday availability
- Stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- The ability to bend, reach, twist and use your hands and arms
Your application has been successfully submitted.