Packaging Team Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Description/Expectations: The Packaging Team Associate is an entry level position that will work directly with a team of Line Operators and Packaging Team Associates to successfully complete each day’s production requirements and reports directly to the Packaging Manager. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to follow detailed instructions, move up to 75 lbs, work on your feet for 10+ hours, safely handle chemical and sanitation products, operate powered industrial vehicles, perform general maintenance, and other miscellaneous duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed instructions
- Move up to 75 lbs
- Work on your feet for 8+ hours per day
- Safely handle chemical and sanitation products
- Operate powered industrial vehicles
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed or assigned
- Warehouse or Manufacturing experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a positive attitude
- Standing for long periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work long and/or flexible hours
- Forklift certification and/or experience is a plus
- Work well under pressure and at a fast pace
- Work independently and within a team with minimal supervision
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
Your application has been successfully submitted.