Ecommerce Lead - France/Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BrewDog exists for one very simple reason. To make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. With four breweries globally, a network of over 100 bars worldwide, and a passionate team of 2000 beery disciples, we’ve grown up since we came howling into life in 2007 in a garage in the windswept north east of Scotland. Nowadays, we’re the UK’s biggest craft beer business and we’re on a mission to show that business can be a force for good. BrewDog is carbon negative, and we’re focused on making sure that we, and future generations, have a plant to brew great beer on.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We haven’t stood still this year event though a little pandemic tried to set our ship off course, instead we have taken the opportunity to look at everything we need to achieve to make BrewDog even more amazing.BrewDog are seeking an exceptional multi-lingual Ecommerce Lead – Europe. The primary objective of this exciting new role is to rapidly scale BrewDog’s DTC ecommerce business through Europe, with an initial focus on France. Fluency in English & French is a must.Jump aboard and become an integral crew member of the Good Ship BrewDog, and straight away you will take on responsibility for a key marketplace.Working as part of the Ecommerce and Digital team, you will lead the delivery of the local ecommerce trading and marketing strategy, acting as the central point of contact for all business functions as we scale through France and selected territories.
In addition to ecommerce trading and marketing, you will also look after the stock management in Magento, product launches, site merchandising, localised UX/UI and supply chain and there will be plenty more too as we drive the Ecommerce business forwards across new and existing territories.
Your use of local market knowledge and your natural collaboration skills will help you to build and deliver a local promotional and trading calendar, where we can monitor and analyse performance by market, ensuring that we get the right results, first time, every time.
- Your problem solving capabilities will ensure that we can develop strategic opportunities for rapid growth in local markets and you will be the type of individual who gets a real thrill from taking the most ambitious plans and working them in to clear achievable chunks for the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- International Ecommerce experience for major brands
- You will definitely be able to speak fluent French and English - if you can speak even more languages – even better
- Retail experience would be great but not a show stopper
- Natural ability to gain buy in from key stakeholders and turn the requirements in to a product that is world class and delivers a great customer experience
- The very sharpest attention to detail and keen organisational skills
- Highly motivated, self starting, with an enthusiasm for smashing deadlines consistently
- Passion for great craft beer
Your application has been successfully submitted.