This job is no longer accepting applications.
Occupying a managerial role within the production staff, the Packaging Manager will be responsible for managing the packaging team, operating the canning and bottling line, forecasting and ordering supplies, communicating throughout the company, and making adjustments to the packaging plan where necessary. This position reports directly to the Head Brewer. Experience with a Cask ACS v5 is preferred, but not necessary. Full job description.
- 1-2 Years Packaging Experience required
- Excellent work ethic, team player, and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and cleanliness habits.
- Brewing education, Cask ACS knowledge, or management experience not required but recommended.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and remain on feet for 8-10 hours a day.
- Starting Wage: Competitive salary & benefits (PTO, health & dental insurance)
- Start Date: May 2021
- Application Instructions: Please send a resume, contact info, and a cover letter introducing yourself to email@example.com. Please include 3 references with resume (work and personal).
Your application has been successfully submitted.