This job is no longer accepting applications.
Looking for an opportunity to work with great people and amazing customers? Love craft beer, and being part of a great community?
We are looking to hire a new beertender who is hardworking, honest, and has a passion for craft beer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Verifying patrons identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements
- Has an in-depth knowledge of craft beer and the brewing process.
- Communicating Intersect Brewing’s story and mission in a positive manner
- Creating an experience; up-selling products for guests to enjoy at home
- Possessing a positive and professional attitude with our team members and guests
- Greeting Intersect Brewing guests upon arrival and making them feel welcome
- Taking orders from patrons and recording them in POS efficiently
- Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their experience
- Communicating guests concerns in a timely manner with taproom management
- Reporting any equipment problems and bar maintenance issues
- Representing Intersect at festivals and events.
- Maintaining cleanliness in all areas of the bar including sinks, tables, shelves, etc.
- Performing other brewery duties as assigned and requested
-Must be 21 years of age
-2+ years in the service industry
-A love of all things craft beer
-A passion for working and interacting with people
-Must be able to multitask
-A robust sense of humor with the ability to laugh at one’s self (and others)
-Ability to work with others in a fast paced environment
-Positive, warm and friendly personality
-Must be available nights, weekends, and holidays
-Cicerone Certified Beer Tender preferred (if not, obtained within 3 months of hire)
This position may require you to work varied hours and days
Must be able to move up 50lbs with reasonable accommodation
Job Type: 10-30 hrs per week (variable with current conditions)
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or drop it off in our taproom!
Your application has been successfully submitted.