Director of Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Equilibrium Brewery is currently seeking a Director of Operations to oversee daily operations at both Middletown, NY locations. We are looking for a strong, experienced leader that can continue Equilibrium’s success and continue to drive our established company culture and growth forward.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute Equilibrium Brewery’s objectives and visions to coordinate all aspects of operations and people management.
- Collaborate with the Equilibrium Brewery Board of Managers to meet operational and financial goals.
- Oversee daily operations of Sales (retail, shipping, and distribution) , Finance AR/AP, Packaging, Maintenance, Bonfire, Brand Management, EQ Beer and Production, Human Resources, and Admin.
- Create a positive working environment by leading, inspiring and developing a diverse and passionate staff.
- Analyze Sales data to help optimize the Production Schedule.
- Oversee our taproom, retail and marketing staff to ensure positive culture and on-site experiences.
- Maintain compliance with state, county and city officials for all health, sanitation, liquor, safety and facility matters.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications and Abilities
- Required 3-5 years of experience in brewery management, or 7-10 years of general management experience, with at least 2 years in a restaurant/brewery.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Must be highly adaptable and able to navigate multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
- Acute financial management skills and high-level organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, inventory and production systems, and retail systems.
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans available
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Employee reward program
A cover letter is required for consideration. Qualified candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.