This job is no longer accepting applications.
Equilibrium Brewery is delighted to bring new jobs to Middletown, NY. We are currently seeking a Packaging Operator to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations. Job duties include:
• Ability to lift 50lbs and push 150lbs, have ability and endurance to be on your feet most of your shift.
• Set up, preparation, and breakdown of canning/packaging line machine and area.
• Assisting with operation of the canning line.
• Moving packaged beer pallets to cold room/ Up from cold room as needed.
• Operation of pallet jack, electric jack, and freight lift.
• Helping to keep the brew/packaging areas clean and organized.
• Washing / Stacking kegs.
• Have an eye for organization, cleanliness, creative problem-solving.
• Coordination and cooperation with taproom staff
• Other brewery tasks as needed.
The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer. Although some experience is preferred, we will train the right candidates. We are a growing brewery that prides itself on creating great beer and an amazing environment for customers.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.