Part Time Bartender
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gunbarrel Brewing Company crafts beer, hospitality and culture with a personal voice that constantly innovates, inspires and brings pleasure to the fantastic people who we welcome, educate and connect with. We engage with our local community, businesses, farms, restaurants/bars, producers and charities. We are a close-knit team of people who are passionate about our craft and value hospitality, positivity, teamwork, education and innovation. We make and share beer, and it’s really fun.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
Please email .pdf resume and .pdf cover letter describing your interest in working with us. Both are required for your application to be considered.
send to: howdy(at)gunbarrelbrewing.com
Use “Bartender” as the subject line.
No walk-ins please.
available shifts: afternoons & night, must be available one weekend shift per week
- 3-4 days per week minimum
- weekends & weekdays, some holidays
Bartenders at Gunbarrel Brewing Company are front-line representatives of our product, brand and culture. They provide consistently exceptional hospitality and memorable experiences to our guests. Our bartenders have the ability to work independently, and collaboratively in large-team settings with finesse. All bartenders perform guest services both behind the bar and table-side. Our bartenders are passionate about our product, and actively engage in learning about each beer's unique qualities in order to guide guests through our extensive menu of ever-changing offerings. As one of the largest drinking establishments on the Front Range, with a myriad of events and activities, working in our taproom is dynamic, fast-paced and mentally & physically demanding.
- Ensure responsible alcohol service at all times
- Educate our guests on our beer, the craft beer industry and our brewery operations & history
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and respectfully with coworkers & guests
- Set up for events & reservations
- Maintain a clean and tidy taproom environment
- Maintain a friendly, welcoming demeanor, and positively contribute to our overall culture
- Adhere to all company policies and safety protocols
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to work with honesty and integrity
- Ability to exert moderate physical effort, including standing, carrying, bending, stretching, stooping, pulling, pushing, and lifting of weight of up to 50 pounds, repeatedly. Must be able work on your feet for up to 8 consecutive hours, and carry supplies & equipment without difficulty
- Proven exceptional hospitality skills
- Ability and willingness to treat co-workers, guests, our product and our facility with great care and respect in an environment free of harassment and discrimination
- Passionate about craft beer
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to learn new skills and follow instructions consistently
- Able to retain confidential company knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Friendly, professional attitude
- In-Person TIPS certified training (on-line not accepted)
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server (acquire within first month)
- Ability to pass background inspection
- Ability to multi-task
CULTURE, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a transparent and collaborative work environment with an emphasis on passion for our product, hospitality, teamwork, positivity & education. You will have the honor of working alongside some of the most awesome and dedicated individuals this industry has to offer. Part-time compensation includes:
- very competitive hourly wage
- optional medical, dental & vision benefits beyond 30+ hrs/ week
- beer, merchandise & discounts
- regular contests w/ rad prizes
- professional development opportunities
- continual craft beer education
- + more
Your application has been successfully submitted.