Groundskeeper / Maintenance Person
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to create the ideal environment for people to enjoy hand-crafted, farm-to-glass ales and lagers brewed on site. At our farmhouse brewery you will be able taste a broad spectrum of fresh, rotating brews that can be enjoyed inside the taproom, or out on the front yard patio, the backyard biergarten, the upstairs mezzanine, or on the rooftop terrace. Families and pets are welcome, along with beer novices and hardcore aficionados alike — we will have something for everyone to enjoy.
For us, it’s the details that make all the difference. They are what separate a good beer from a life-changing beer drinking experience. At the Source, all details will be considered — from the overall brewery atmosphere, to the glassware selection and cleanliness, to the beer serving temperatures and carbonation levels, to the proper levels and densities of foam, all curated by knowledgeable and friendly staff.
We are looking for passionate and qualified individuals who share our vision and are willing to work hard to upkeep our standards of excellence. If you are interested in joining the Source Brewing team please send your resume in a .PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone to maintain the aesthetic of our beautiful farm and historic, renovated barn.
Position type: Full or Part-time
Primary responsibilities include:
- Landscaping — cutting grass, trimming hedges, gardening, etc.
- Window cleaning
- Sweeping parking lot and picking up garbage on grounds
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Ensure the cleanliness of the entire facility by following the established sanitary procedures and keeping accurate records.
- You have experience working as a maintenance person, landscaper, and/or custodian
- You are a problem solver who knows how to troubleshoot
- You take pride and ownership of your work and don’t cut corners
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- You are willing to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- You are reliable, punctual, and honest
- You can learn to safely operate complex machinery
- You can work in a non-temperature controlled environment and safely handle hazardous materials
- You are available to work on weekends
Your application has been successfully submitted.