This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to create the ideal environment for people to enjoy hand-crafted, farm-to-glass ales and lagers brewed on site. At our farmhouse brewery you will be able taste a broad spectrum of fresh, rotating brews that can be enjoyed inside the taproom, or out on the front yard patio, the backyard biergarten, the upstairs mezzanine, or on the rooftop terrace. Families and pets are welcome, along with beer novices and hardcore aficionados alike — we will have something for everyone to enjoy.
For us, it’s the details that make all the difference. They are what separate a good beer from a life-changing beer drinking experience. At the Source, all details will be considered — from the overall brewery atmosphere, to the glassware selection and cleanliness, to the beer serving temperatures and carbonation levels, to the proper levels and densities of foam, all curated by knowledgeable and friendly staff.
We are looking for passionate and qualified individuals who share our vision and are willing to work hard to upkeep our standards of excellence. If you are interested in joining the Source Brewing team please send your resume in a .PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for friendly, hard working individuals to work directly with the beertending team to help us maintain a clean environment and positive atmosphere for all guests at the brewery.
Position type: Part-time
Primary responsibilities include:
- Welcome our guests and maintain a positive, friendly attitude
- Ensure that all guests are enjoying their experience
- Possess full knowledge of our products and offerings to correctly answer customer questions
- Making periodic rounds to ensure cleanliness of the taproom, backyard biergarten, upstairs mezzanine, rooftop terrace, front courtyard, and bathrooms.
- Retrieval and cleaning of used glassware
- Offering to take orders for guests around the brewery who are in need of a beer and delivering it to them
- Keep the bar and dry storage area stocked with clean glassware and other supplies
- Assist the beer tenders with keeping a clean and organized bar
- Change over kegs
- Keep the cold box clean and organized
- Assist with retail sales
- Ensure guests are staying within the dedicated outdoor beer drinking area
- You are friendly with excellent customer service skills
- You are interested in learning more about the world of beer, brewing, and professional beer service
- You are reliable, punctual, and honest with excellent communication skills
- You have experience working in a craft focused bar or restaurant a plus
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- You are able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- You are willing to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- You are available to work nights and weekends
Your application has been successfully submitted.