People Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mark Anthony Services is hiring a People Business Partner to sit onsite at our brand new manufacturing facility. The Business Parter will establish strong partnerships that will guide outstanding practices related to employee relations, talent development, diversity & inclusion and leadership succession planning. They will partner with people managers at all leadership levels to support internal promotions and Total Rewards related to benefits and compensation for US businesses.
As a People Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and People Operations strategy.
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Coaching and mentoring at all management levels for continued performance development.
- Creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Assist and/or oversee employee relations and investigations.
- Establish regular communication cadence with all senior leadership teams and deliver agreed upon critical metrics, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and reporting.
- Support annual engagement surveys, feedback sessions and action planning to drive process, system and culture improvements for overall team health
- Drive organizational capability through assessing talent, identifying competency gaps, following through on succession plans, and the strategic movement of people.
- Provide coaching and solutions on matters related to employee performance and team effectiveness.
- Guide leadership behaviors to improve team relationships, build morale, increase efficiency and drive retention.
- Administer corporate wide initiatives designed to assess and recognize performance through bonus, merit, employee reviews (Reflektive) and other types of programs.
The Business Partner position is well-suited for you if you:
- Quickly build trust and respect of the leadership team, People Operations peers, and employees
- Work collaboratively and continually innovate to drive the right business outcomes.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong aim to build a positive work environment.
- Build effective partnerships with business units to maintain and continue building a culture of innovation and performance excellence.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5 - 8 years of HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing setting
- Relevant HR or business Degree
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Solid understanding of applicable laws & regulations
- Ability to lead People Operations initiatives with minimal administrative support
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills including presentation and negotiation
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
Bring Flavor to Life
Mark Anthony Services provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands., which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD. Mark Anthony Services is a member of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the alcohol beverage sector. We are a private, family owned business that cares for people
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus. We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.