This job is no longer accepting applications.
Candidates are responsible for:
- Guiding customers through tasting product and describing each beer in detail.
- Answering questions about the brewery, the beers, our philosophy and much more.
- Operating point-of-sale system and cash register.
- Efficiently filling crowlers.
- Moving 150lb kegs and cases of beer potentially long distances.
- Operating and troubleshooting draft equipment.
- Maintaining tasting room cleanliness and organization at all times.
- Setup and breakdown of tasting areas each shift.
- Restocking merchandise & par inventory levels, stocking crowlers, and maintenance of retail displays.
Desired qualifications / abilities:
- A passion for the industry and basic knowledge of beer.
- Timeliness, courteous, friendly, team player and trustworthy.
- Ability to accurately describe beer flavors and characteristics to others.
- Tendency to clean excessively, and remain organized at all times.
- Retail and/or bartending experience preferred, tasting room experience is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.