This job is no longer accepting applications.
Civil Society Brewing Co. is looking for a part-time Cellerman/women to provide support to our brewing team with potential for full-time (for the appropriate candidate). We are looking for someone who has prior experience working in a brewery. Operation of canning machines is a major plus. Must be highly organized and very flexible.
- Assist in the brewing process including, yeast management, transferring product between tanks and packaging products in kegs, cans and bottles.
- Detailed record keeping including operation checklist, maintenance logs, and package records
- Cleaning of 1/6 BBL and 1/2 BBL kegs
- Help maintain a clean and organized brewery environment
- A number of other varied operational and brewery related tasks as necessary.
- Must be willing to lift heavy objects, work long days, and shift schedule.
- Total Compensation to be determined by experience
- Company outings, discounts, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.