This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Participation in and execution of all cellaring operations including, but not limited to: Monitor Beer Gravities, Purging Effluent, Equipment CIP, Hop Handling, Yeast Harvesting & Management, Dry Hopping, Transferring, Packaging Kegs & Cans, as well as general cleaning procedures.
- Assisting brewers with Wort Production including, but not limited to: Grain Handling, Spent Grain Handling, and Equipment CIP.
- Strict adherence to quality control SOP's throughout the brewing, fermentation, carbonation, and packaging phases of beer production
- Strict adherence to all safety and security measures in all aspects of the workplace
- Operate and maintain equipment used throughout the production process (pumps, pH meters, carbonation meters, etc.)
- Perform sensory evaluations and QA/QC checks throughout beer produciton.
- Operation of forklift and other equipment as necessary. Ability to monitor and accurately record data throughout entirety of brewing process
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space on an ongoing basis
- Assist Brewers with inventory (hops, grain, chemicals, etc.) management processes
- Specialty projects as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask while monitoring various brewing and production processes
- Experience operating forklift
- High attention to detail
- Excellent cleaning and sanitation practices
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- 2 years production brewery experience
- Formal brewing experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment or independently
- Flexibility with scheduling and willing to work early mornings, late nights and weekends as required
- Must be 21+
- Valid drivers license
- Capable of lifting 55+ lbs multiple times on a daily basis
- Can work in both hot, cold and wet environments
- Can work in tight areas while twisting, bending, pulling and pushing
- Can stand on concrete floors for the duration of shift (8-12 hours)
- Frequently climb ladders and stairs safely on a daily basis
Your application has been successfully submitted.