Tap Room Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ambition Brewing is seeking upbeat and friendly individual to help with the daily operations of our 30 seat Tap Room.
The essential function of a Tap tender at Ambition Brewing is to create the best possible experience to all guests who visit our Taproom. Your initial tasks are:
- To maintain customer satisfaction.
- To keep a clean and orderly Taproom.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Learn and properly operate our Point of Sale system. (square)
- Adhere to the opening and closing duties for each shift.
- Keep tables and bar top bussed and clean at all times.
- Keep the restrooms clean and stocked.
- Change out kegs.
- Greet each guest quickly with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward guests, coworkers and owners.
- Provide the best possible experience and highest level of service.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Keep all glassware and equipment clean.
- Assist with brewery operations as needed
- Availability to work days, nights and weekends.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills to ensure that all financial transactions are correct.
- Follow correct procedures in dealing with intoxicated guests.
- Be passionate about Ambition beer and maintain a thorough understanding of our brewing processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to give tours / explain the brewing process to guests.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- 21 Minimum Age Requirement – State law to serve alcohol unsupervised
- Must be able to work for extended periods in standing position and able to lift 55lbs
Your application has been successfully submitted.