This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Banded Brewing Co. is currently seeking a full-time addition to our packaging team. The ideal person for this position is professional, organized, ambitious, interested in a career in the craft beer industry, and, in general, a purveyor of awesomeness. This is an entry level position. Candidates will be trained in how to complete all duties.
- Assist in all packaging duties including both canning and kegging beer
- Keg washing
- General brewery and equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Assist with beer cooler management and rotating stock
- Pull and load orders for distribution
- Assist with brewing and cellaring tasks, as needed
Key Job Skills:
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Interested in developing a career in the craft beer industry with our company
- Team player with the ability to work calmly, efficiently, and effectively in fast-paced environments
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- An ability to follow verbal/written directions
- Must be of legal drinking age
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Lifting, carrying, and/or moving kegs up to 160 lbs with the assistance of a co-worker or hand truck
- Ability to work safely in an industrial environment and identify/correct potential workplace hazards
- Mechanical experience and aptitude a plus
- Brewery or production experience a plus, but more important is the desire to make an exceptional product and be an integral part of a growing team of passionate and dedicated individuals
- 30 to 40 hours per week with potential overtime, hourly rate commensurate with experience (Typical production hours run Monday through Friday 8:00-4:00pm. Occasional flexibility requested on evenings and weekends as needed.)
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- And all the great things that come with working for a brewery!
To apply, please submit your resume to: bandtogether “at” bandedbrewing.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.