Back of House Staff
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a busy brewpub looking for a dedicated, organized employee who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced environment. We are looking for part-time availability.
To be successful you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Responsibilities and requirements for the job include:
- Preparing kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking cook stations
- Unloading and storing deliveries
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedure
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- High School Diploma is a plus
- Must speak english fluently
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be a team player, and be able to work in close quarters with others.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift at least 50 pounds
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures
- Serve safe certification will be required after 4 months of employment.
- Must have reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to provide reliable references.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and meet the necessary requirements, please
1. Click on the employment application
2. Download the application to your computer
3. Open the application in a browser to complete, then save as a .pdf
4. Forward the .pdf, and your resume, to email@example.com
Please indicate if you are interested in working part-time or full-time hours on your application and in the email.
NOTE: Applications submitted to the email address above will be considered.
No phone calls or messaging please. We WILL NOT accept applications dropped off at the brew pub.
Your application has been successfully submitted.