Front of House Staff
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a busy brewpub looking for a dedicated, organized front of house employee who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced environment. We are looking for someone with part-time availability.
To be successful, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Responsibilities and requirements for the job include:
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must have exceptional Customer Service skills
- Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Assist the hostess when needed
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards
- Check in with customers as needed
- Remove dirty dishes and utensils
- Answer any guests’ questions
- Inform restaurant staff about customers’ feedback or requests
- Experience in the front of house or similar entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus
- High School Diploma is a plus
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be a team player, and be able to work in close quarters with others.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, and meet the necessary requirements, please
1. Click on the employment application
2. Download the application to your computer
3. Open the application in a browser to complete, then save as a .pdf
4. Forward the .pdf, and your resume, to email@example.com
NOTE: Applications submitted to the email address above will be considered.
No phone calls or messaging please. We WILL NOT accept applications dropped off at the brew pub.
Your application has been successfully submitted.