Taproom & Events Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Marietta, GA
Reports To: Sr. Marketing Manager
Red Hare Brewing & Distilling is an independent microbrewery and distillery located in the heart of Marietta, GA. Today you can find Red Hare beer in GA, TN, AL, FL Panhandle, NC, and SC. In April 2018 Red Hare Brewing Company opened its doors at its new Shallotte, NC location. For more information, visit /www.redharebrewing.com.
Taproom & Events Manager: The primary responsibility of the Taproom & Events Manager is to assist in promoting and increasing brand recognition for Red Hare Brewing Company. The Taproom & Events Manager will oversee the taproom operations and events planning program for the brewery while providing exceptional customer service and promoting high quality beer and spirits to create a memorable experience.
Key performance measures include: Meet sales quota; build and train a Taproom team that creates the ‘Red Hare Experience’ for our customers; and build Red Hare brand by educating our customers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee taproom operations and efficiencies
- Train staff to efficiently manage transactions including opening and closing procedures for taproom and events
- Educate staff on our beers and spirits, techniques, history, and creating exceptional customer experience
- Create monthly staffing schedules for taproom and events
- Manage taproom beer and spirits inventory daily with Arryved sales system
- Order and manage all Red Hare merchandise inventory
- Merchandise the taproom displays to effectively sell beer, spirits, and other products
- Provide customers with beer information, history, and able to respond to customers questions via phone and email in a timely fashion
- Inform customers where to find Red Hare beers/spirits at retail, restaurants, and outside events
- Maintain a friendly, warm, and clean tasting room environment including outdoor areas
- Clean, organize, and re-stock tasting room
- Work with the management team on marketing incentives, promotions, and events planning
- Manage the sales and execution of both private and public events
- Create metrics to measure success rate for taproom and events, and detect areas needing improvement to achieve optimal customer service, brand recognition, and sales goals
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to gain customer loyalty
- Coordinate with management team communications and coordination of all details for onsite and offsite events; and inform staff and public of Red Hare Brewing & Distilling activities
- Complete and deliver weekly Operations Reports for the owners
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management and/or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of hospitality management and events planning experience
- Bartending experience required
- Brewing or home brewing knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social media management platform
- Must be a team player and possess “can do” leadership attitude
- Must be highly motivated, independent, and able to give clear direction to the team
- Previous managerial experience in hiring, training, supervising, and scheduling employees
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to develop, implement, and reach sales goals
- Ability to provide customers with an unforgettable beer tasting experience
- Must be able to work weekends, some evenings, and holidays
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Creativity and outside the box thinking a plus
- Professional appearance and attitude are required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand on feet for 3-4 hours at a time
- Must be at least 21 years old
Red Hare Brewing Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.