Specialist, Organizational Change Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want a team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The role of Specialist, IT Organizational Change Management working working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin will be part of the Organizational Change Management Team within the greater IT Project Delivery Team. The person is responsible for providing change management support, collaboration and execution for medium to large IT projects and IT-supported efforts within Molson Coors. In this role, the Specialist, IT Organizational Change Management working will create sustainable, relevant and meaningful change management strategies, plans and deliverables to support the changes coming from the IT portfolio as well as driving adoption of these changes.
The Specialist, IT Organizational Change Management working will work with leaders and employees at all levels in the organization. The Specialist, IT Organizational Change Management working will act as a coach for leaders in helping them fulfill the role of a change sponsor and help provide direction, support and coaching to all levels of managers as they help their direct reports through the necessary transitions.
Have you been in Human Resources (HR) and looking to extend your expertise into IT? Would you want to grow your career in Organization Development (OD)? Do you enjoy Communications and Training? Here is the perfect role to combine your experiences!
- Apply an organizational-specific structured methodology and lead change management activities: Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required to make the project and business successful. This will include leadership engagement, communication, knowledge management, training and organizational alignment.
- Lead communication efforts: Lead the design, development, delivery and management of communications to all stakeholders and impacted teams.
- Assess the change impact: Conduct impact assessment, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders across the organization, impacted by the change.
- Support training efforts: Provide input, document requirements and support the design, development and implementation of training, including knowledge, skill and capability building.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You are open to traveling about 25% of the time
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in Change Management, Human Resources, IT Project Management, Training & Development, or Communications experience.
- Familiarity with project management approaches (desired Agile and Waterfall), tools and phases of the project lifecycle, as well as, experience with large-scale, organizational change efforts
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are confident, competent, and can influence others (including a field-based audience) and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations and a fast-paced environment going through a lot of change
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization and with different regions that have different understandings and level of support for the project (internally and externally)
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges, as well as cultural differences
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.