Sr. Project Manager - Utilities Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Project Manager - Utilities Engineer working in Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the Technical Services and Support (TS&S) department. You will be responsible for developing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling capital projects from $500k up to $20M. You will work closely with the Brewery and engineering consultant teams to deliver projects from inception to completion. In addition to the project management, this role will also provide a high-level of optimization support to drive improvements in energy and water consumption. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Utilities Design and Optimization, and works closely with the Integrated Supply Chain operations teams.
• Provides advanced project management expertise required to execute projects complying with the MillerCoors’ project management philosophy (FEL) as well as all of MillerCoors’ financial policies. This includes reviewing alternate delivery methodologies; recommending alternative courses of action, determining the resource requirements to successfully execute the approved solution within budget and schedule requirements.
• You will work with the Consulting firm and Construction Managers to issue for construction bids, purchase equipment and materials, and begin construction of the project
• During Constructability Reviews, the technical expertise and problem solving skills of the PM/designer, will lead them to identify Value Engineering opportunities to make the project deliver the best solution at the optimal cost to the enterprise, meaning, they should look for opportunities to deliver the same quality results, while minimizing interruptions to operations, and doing so cost effectively
• Maintain the forecast of the project expenditure, provide estimates at Completion, and deliver the project to the satisfaction of the customer
• Provide Utilities and Brewing optimization support to analyze variances in processes and performance to identify and execute opportunities to improve performance
The Other Qualifications:
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Utilities (NH3 Refrigeration, Compressed air, Boilers, HVAC, etc.) and/or Brewing/Process operations
• Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; or other technical degree with associated work experience
• Proven track record in project management and execution
• Strong ability to lead projects while identifying value engineering and additional cost savings opportunities
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
• Interpersonal skills to work with the customers effectively while assuring that projects are executed cost effectively and delivers sustainable performance
• You are open to 30% travel in U.S. and Canada. You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.