Beverage Development Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Beverage Development Specialist working in Milwaukee, WI you will lead the front end innovation platform development with Commercial Marketing Teams to support the generation of the new product/liquid ideas for current and new brand opportunities.
This position reports to Sr. Manager, Beverage Innovation and works closely with Quality, Innovation, Supply Chain and Procurement on issues related to Brewing and Brewing Materials.
• Using deep flavored beverage / ingredient knowledge (Brewing, Cider making, Fermentation, etc), you will generate or deliver innovation opportunities for North America.
• Be the subject matter expert on a defined innovation platform by keeping up to speed on industry developments and communicating to the wider business, therefore feeding ideas and best practices into the innovation funnel and inspiring others to do the same.
• Partners internally and externally to integrate strong knowledge of beverage materials and equipment interaction for successful and effective business solutions.
• Provides consult to Senior Technical and Marketing Leadership on technical and regulatory challenges and opportunities.
The Other Qualifications:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in brewing, or a related discipline
• 8+ years of experience in alcohol or beverage development/production, with at least 3 years of experience in the chosen area of expertise (beer, cider, non-alcohol, flavored beverages, etc.)
• You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
• You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.