Sr. Director, IT Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re talent brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Director, IT Business Partner working in Chicago, IL you will be part of the North America Technology team. You will perform a leading role driving market share and revenue increase through the creation and adoption of intelligent digital selling tools for our North American business.
Your communication skill allows you to fluently interact with customers and stakeholders as you collaborate, influence, and manage the end-to-end customer experience. You have a keen ability to understand business strategy and how it guides our technology roadmap. You can translate technology needs to salespeople and sales needs to technical staff.
You will lead and demonstrate passion for improving our customer journey and creating a differentiated customer experience. You are constantly focused on aligning business and IT interests, ensuring we are focused on the highest value work. You embrace technology as a potential competitive advantage in the same way our consumer products can be a competitive advantage.
- Understand assigned areas of the business and act as a relationship manager and thought leader at the intersection of business process and technology strategy.
- Lead the strategic planning (annual and long-range) for IT to effectively deliver technical product features within our commercial areas of the business (sales, marketing). These features are innovative, improve customer experience, reduce costs, and ultimately drive revenue and share increases for Molson Coors.
- Actively engage in day-to-day strategic and tactical business discussions and bring IT best practices and thought leadership to support business needs. Act as a single point of IT contact for assigned business areas.
- Oversee execution of the roadmap, measured by applicable IT and product management KPIs.
- Build financial business cases and secure project resources, including 3rd party solution providers and other vendors. Manage budgets and 3rd party vendors on-going.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, with a master’s degree preferred.
- You have at least 10 years working in IT or Technical Product Management, including experience working with 3rd Party Service Providers and Agile methodology.
- CPG or retail industry and/or salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Managed a team of 5-10 direct reports or at least 5-10 indirect resources in a matrix environment.
- Significant experience in technical product design including design led thinking. Comfortable with feature development and deployment using Agile iterative methodologies and product teams.
- Experience leading large cross functional teams on large and complex projects, with proven track record of delivering measurable business results.
- Provides talent management leadership and strong capability development.
- Thinks strategically and can codify the long-term plan, including developing long term product roadmaps.
- Serves as visible change agent and transformational leader.
- Demonstrates effective collaboration across multiple functions without formal authority.
- Understand and have passion for technologies and future trends in the IT space, particularly from a commercial sales and marketing perspective.
- Ability to present and articulate complex scenarios to senior functional leadership, with intuition for what will be important to them. Able to adapt communication styles to audience.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills, and extensive understanding of business stakeholders’ functional areas of responsibility and related business operations.
- Financial acumen with an ability to develop business cases to secure the financial resources needed to successfully execute the program. This includes managing and forecasting large budgets on a regular basis to deliver priority features/functionality on budget.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks and restore waterways – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.