This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Career In Beer
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company (formerly MillerCoors) is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
- Schedules and conducts essential farming operations. This includes the execution of planting, providing optimal growing conditions with nutrient and pesticide management. Schedules irrigations to maintain optimum crop growing conditions utilizing sprinkler irrigation systems and pumps. Provides maintenance and upkeep of the irrigation systems.
- Responsible for the organization and implementation of harvest, pre and post season land management
- Maintains farm equipment for safe, optimum operation and extended life. Maintains farm yard and property.
- Schedules field spraying operations and maintains a state and federal certified pesticide applicators license to chemigate and spot treat weeds. Responsible for maintaining up-to-date pesticide and farming activity records and reports on a regular basis.
The Other Qualifications
- High school degree required. Trade school or college degree with emphasis in crop sciences is beneficial
- Expert in the operation of farm equipment including tractors, sprayers, cultivation implements, combines, trucks, forklifts, in preparing soil seed beds, planting, irrigation, cultivating and harvesting various crops. Operation and maintenance knowledge of sprinkler irrigation systems, augers, drills and grain cleaners is essential.
- Knowledgeable of proper emergency response procedures relative to the hazards in the work place.
- Basic scientific knowledge of small grain production, mathematics, plant physiology, plant pathology, agronomy principles, irrigation practices.
- Fundamental operations knowledge in the production of irrigated malting barley is essential.
- Must maintain a state and federal certified pesticide applicator’s license.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.