Sr. Manager Operations - Brewing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Brewing Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Manager Operations – Brewing working in Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the Brewing Department. You will be responsible for the leadership of plant and people resources within the Brewing department on a day to day basis, to ensure the achievement of the brewery’s vision and business plan in terms of value, quality, service and people.
You will lead departmental operations in Brewing towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will contribute to the operations manager group on site developing short term tactics and contributing to the brewery strategy over a 5 year time horizon.
This position reports to VP and Plant Manager and works closely with all levels in the packaging department.
• Provides leadership and is responsible for optimizing efficiency in all areas of packaging required to achieve business goals and imperatives
• Utilizes MillerCoors World Class Manufacturing 2.0 principles & best practices which contribute to world class standards of operation through monitoring and evaluating SPQSCR to continuously improve performance
• Develops local strategies and tactics in alignment with the brewery, Integrated Supply Chain and MillerCoors strategic plan
• Leads and is responsible for financial and operational performance, asset care and reliability, quality, production scheduling, manufacturing development, manufacturing system and project management.
• Ensures high quality products are packaged cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and reliability.
• Leads and supports brewery safety, sustainability, and environmental initiatives.
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• You will have a BA/BS degree, preferably in Brewing Technology, Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or Engineering
• You will have a minimum of ten (10) years in a leadership position in a manufacturing environment.
• You have advanced knowledge of brewing practices and procedures, brewing hygiene and Macro Extract Loss (MEL) calculation
• You will have a strong understanding of Asset CARE (Capability, Availability, Reliability and Enhancement) concepts for installed equipment including maintenance routines and practices.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.