Packaging Line Operator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For more than two decades, our mission at Smuttynose has remained simple: to brew the best beer we can in a way we can be proud of. That includes honoring New England’s rich history of beer making, respecting our environment and playing an active role in our community. Under new leadership and ownership, Finestkind Brewing Company intends to do the same thing; make great beer and we need your help.
We are seeking an outgoing, motivated team member for our filling & packaging line. The Filling & Packaging Line Operator is responsible for carrying out specific line operator activities as assigned by the Filling & Packaging Line Manager. In addition, s/he is responsible for various tasks needed to keep production line functioning. This position will require the willingness/availability to rotate between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift with differential pay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs one or more filling & packaging line functions such as filling, labeling, glass stager, box stager, box stacker, stacker, case inspection, cleaning/sanitizing, kegging or other duties as assigned by the Filling & Packaging Supervisor
- Clean line at the end of production
- Clean on non-production days
- Must be hands-on and active in the daily activities of the filling & packaging line
- Perform product inspections
- Adheres to and ensures operator compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures and maintains conformity with Quality, Safety and Inventory Management policies
- Performs other tasks as needed
- At least one year of filling and packaging line operations preferred
- Evening and weekend availability
- Experience working on a food/beverage/pharmaceutical packaging line
- Forklift experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys working on a modern, fast-paced production environment that employs continuous process improvement to produce products of exceptional quality
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details required
- Capable of standing, walking, bending, and crouching for an entire shift with occasional manipulation of items weighing in excess of 50lbs
- Knowledge of safety and sanitation practices
- Having reliable transportation to commute to our location in Hampton, NH.
- Ability to accommodate scheduling changes as needed
Finestkind Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Finestkind is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Finestkind are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Finestkind will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Finestkind encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.