This job is no longer accepting applications.
For more than two decades, our mission at Smuttynose Brewing Company has remained simple: to brew the best beer we can in a way we can be proud of. That includes honoring New England’s rich history of beer making, respecting our environment and playing an active role in our community. Under new leadership and ownership, Finestkind Brewing Company intends to do the same thing; make great beer and serve great food and we need your help.
Great food. Great beer. Community. That is why our guests come to Smuttlabs Brewery & Kitchen located in Dover, NH. We are actively seeking experienced Line Cooks to enrich a winning team. Are you creative, enthusiastic and passionate about food? Then this could be the home for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance standards set by the Chef
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
- Work closely with the entire kitchen team to produce consistent, top quality food
- 1+ years experience working in a kitchen
- Trustworthy and innovative
- Effective and clear communicator
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must possess culinary creativity
- High level of professionalism
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Detail oriented – the little things can matter the most
- SERV SAFE certified
- Top of the line customer service skills
Finestkind Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Finestkind is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Finestkind are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Finestkind will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Finestkind encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.