This job is no longer accepting applications.
For more than two decades, our mission at Smuttynose has remained simple: to brew the best beer we can in a way we can be proud of. That includes honoring New England’s rich history of beer making, respecting our environment and playing an active role in our community. Under new leadership and ownership, Finestkind Brewing Company intends to do the same thing; make great beer and serve great food and we need your help.
Smuttlabs Brewery & Kitchen in Dover, NH is looking to add to their Front of House team! We are a full-service restaurant and bar featuring Smuttlabs and Smuttynose beer. If you have a big smile, out-going personality, passion for great beer and drive to be part of a winning team then this is the job for you. This is our community. We want our guests to feel welcome, have great food and beer and want to come back for more!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide exceptional customer service with a smile
- Greet all guests enthusiastically and become part of their dining experience
- Take orders and deliver orders correctly and in a timely manner
- Gain the knowledge necessary to answer all questions regarding our menu and beer selection
- Ability to offer suggestions and recommendations in regards to orders and drinks
- Work together as a team with our servers, hosts and kitchen staff to ensure the restaurant is operating smoothly at all times
- Process payments
- Clean and set tables for our guests
- Help the kitchen when the need arises
- Calmly and graciously deal with any customer issues
- Friendly outgoing demeanor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A minimum of one-year experience in the restaurant industry is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Neat appearance
- Excellent people skills
- Night and weekend availability is a must!
Finestkind Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Finestkind is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Finestkind are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Finestkind will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Finestkind encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.