This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and hardworking craft beer lover to join our growing team in our state-of-the-art facility for a position as a Brewer/Cellar Operator. The primary focus of this position is providing support to our brewing team through various cellar and brewing related activities. The Brewer/Cellar Operator is responsible for duties involved with fermentation of beer in the cellar. Quality of the liquid is the primary concern of our cellar processes. Ensuring quality is the primary responsibility of the Brewer/Cellar Operator.
This position is task driven and needs an individual who is able to multi-task with attention to detail being of the utmost importance. This role will touch all areas of the Brewhouse from time to time; production, cellaring, inventory, packaging etc. This position reports directly to the Head Brewer and/or Lead Cellar Operator.
Preference given to applicants with 2 years experience and formal brewing education.
- Centrifuge Operation
- CIP of Fermenters and brite tanks
- Flavoring beers
- Checking and monitoring bright beer carbonation
- Ensuring the final product is of the utmost quality
- Following production SOP's and safety SOP's
- Passion for all things Craft Beer with a focus on the local community
- Routinely lifting 55 lbs.
- Good trouble-shooting skills, and strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, with minimal supervision
- Enjoying working under pressure and at a fast pace
- Lost Coast Brewery offers competitive wages, health insurance, paid holiday, vacation pay, a retirement package and award-winning craft beer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
CONTACT: Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-267-9648
Your application has been successfully submitted.