This job is no longer accepting applications.
Warped Wing Brewing Company is a fun, fast-paced, growing brewery located in the heart of Dayton, OH. We are looking for a self-directed, hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our team at our Warped Wing Barrel Room & Smokery Taproom located in Springboro. Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard and have fun.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Serve consistent, high quality drinks in accordance to WWBC standards
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Up sell guests on food and drink when appropriate
- Maintain inventory of stock
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests
- Accurately work on Point of Sales system for alcohol and merchandise purchases
- Make change accurately
- Pour beer and follow drink recipes correctly
- Stocking supplies and wares
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior beverage or restaurant industry experience a plus
- Ability to work on foot and moving for entirety of shift
- Current ‘Beer Savvy’ Beer Server Certification
- Highly motivated to learn and follow instruction
- Ability to work in close quarters and keep pace during high volume shifts
- Reliable transportation to and from workplace
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours – nights & weekends required
- Self-motivation, high energy attitude, and sense of urgency
- Hourly + tips
- Monthly Taproom gift card
- Full time employees eligible for additional benefits
For consideration, please send your resume to Erin O’Neill at Erin@warpedwing.com – we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please, no phone calls. Email is the preferred method of communication.
Your application has been successfully submitted.