This job is no longer accepting applications.
Warped Wing Brewing Company is a fun, fast-paced, growing brewery located in the heart of Dayton, OH. We are looking for a self-directed, hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our team at our flagship Taproom located in Downtown Dayton. Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard and have fun.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for greeting guests and escorting to tables
- Answering phone calls while keeping the host area cleaned and well stocked
- Performing restroom checks and cleaning duties
- Ongoing monitoring of workflow and guest needs
- Delivering excellent hospitality to each and every guest
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Running food as needed from the kitchen to the Taproom
- Assist kitchen staff with various tasks
- Assist with ongoing cleaning and sanitation
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior beverage, restaurant, and/or hospitality industry experience a plus
- Ability to work on foot and moving for entirety of shift
- Highly motivated to learn and follow instruction
- Ability to work in close quarters and keep pace during high volume shifts
- Reliable transportation to and from workplace
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours – nights & weekends required
- Self-motivation, high energy attitude, and sense of urgency
- Monthly Taproom gift card
For consideration, please send your resume to Jason McKendree at JasonM@warpedwing.com – we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please, no phone calls. Email is the preferred method of communication.
Your application has been successfully submitted.