Seasonal Packaging Operator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seasonal Packaging Operators are responsible for assisting in the operation of Ninkasis bottling, canning, and kegging equipment, as well as routine maintenance of equipment and handling of raw materials. This position is meant for temporary support of Ninkasis packaging operations. Continued employment will be reviewed at the close of the assignment (to be determined by management.)
All members of the Ninkasi community are expected to positively contribute to our culture of continuous improvement through intentional focus on the following objectives: Safest Workplace, Zero Waste and Best Customer Experience. At Ninkasi, we take our core values very seriously. All team members are expected to embrace and embody these values every day:
- One team
- Quality output in everything we do
- Creative pursuit of mastery
- Integrity in our actions
- Successful integration of work and life
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrive to each shift on time with a positive attitude.
- Operate bottling, canning, and kegging equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load and unload packaging materials, as well as finished product.
- Adhere to SOPs and refrain from operating equipment without formal training.
- Maintain effective work methods and systems.
- Ensure that security procedures are followed throughout the building.
- Monitor supplies to ensure required supply levels are maintained and notify a supervisor when the order of supplies is necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, the following items:
- Raw glass
- Shrink wrap
- Spare Parts
- Chemical equipment
- Safety equipment
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with Ninkasi staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in a similar or related field.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, or crawl; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and be able to move kegs with assistance, which weigh close to 165 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud most of the time; hearing protection is provided.
Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.