At Fort Brewery, we believe in doing all things with greatness in mind. Our mission statement is “By the Slice, By the Glass, We Kick Ass”! We take great pride in our craft beer, killer wine selection, scratch kitchen and outstanding customer service. Fort Brewery has continued to grow since our inception in 2018 and we have recently moved into a brand new, state-of-the-art, 25,000 sq. foot facility! Amazing amenities include:
-Expansive outdoor patio with a state-of-the-art sound system and retractable roof.
-Brand new ABE 15 BBL system with 30BBL FV’s and a Wild Goose canning line.
-Wine Room featuring an extensive wine selection.
-Barrel Room with carefully selected barrels from our partners for beer conditioning.
-Continuous Beer and Wine training with reimbursable certifications for our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Solo Shift Brewing on our Brand New 15 BBL ABE Steam Powered System.
- Cellar work (CIP, Beer Transfers, Monitoring Fermentation, Deep Cleaning)
- Operation and upkeep of all equipment in a “like new” condition.
- Maintaining Quality Controls throughout the brewing and cellar process.
- Assisting the head brewer as directed.
- Monitor brewing equipment such as the boiler, the mill and the auger.
- Strictly adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum two years of experience in commercial brewing and cellar work.
- Must be familiar with boiler operations.
- Must be able to complete cellarman tasks without supervision.
- Capable of completing a solo brew without supervision.
- Experience working on a commercial scale brewing system.
- Can strictly adhere to the S.O.P.’s and Safety Procedures set by the head brewer.
- Follows beer recipes with exact precision.
- Canning experience is beneficial.
- Barrel aging experience would be a plus.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends when requested.
- Forklift Certification will make your life much easier!
- Consistently lift and carry 10 pounds. Occasionally lift and carry 70 pounds to chest height.
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, lifting, kneeling, and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift; a shift may be up to ten hours.
- Consistently able to use repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Safely work with hot, cold, and hazardous materials and equipment.
- Climb stairs several times a day.
- Able to wash hands frequently.
- $16 to $20 commensurate on experience/skills.
- Opportunity to move up/gain additional hours.
- Insurance available if moved into full time position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.