Host – Support Staff
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Greet all guests with a smile, seat guests at tables, work the giftshop, help in all areas.
- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Provide patrons with accurate wait time estimates during busy periods
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Seat guests
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed
- Learn food and beverage menu
- Rotate seating between different stations to ensure even workloads for waitstaff
- Answer phones
- The right candidate will have great customer service skills and be willing to work hard.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
Full time & part time positions available. Must be available nights and weekends.
Competitive wages and benefits.
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour based on experience
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required weekend work.
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Must pass drug test.
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding alcohol
*Benefits: see details below
Your application has been successfully submitted.