This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Greet all guests with a smile, seat guests at tables, work the giftshop, help in all areas.
- Serves patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Provides information to help food and beverage selections.
- Presents ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepares room for dining by setting tables and condiments, napkins, service plates, utensils, and setting up serving areas.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by suggesting courses, explaining the chef’s specialties, identifying appropriate beverage pairings, and answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices and identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed of allergies, etc.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen and delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs and observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, and being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges, issuing bills, accepting payments, delivering bills and payments to host, and returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- The right candidate will have great customer service skills and be willing to work hard.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required night, weekend and holiday work.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding alcohol
Your application has been successfully submitted.