Expeditor – Support Staff
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
- Communicate food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies)
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
- Remove dirty dishes and utensils
- Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
Full time & part time positions available.
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 plus tips
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required nights, holidays and weekend work.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding alcohol
Your application has been successfully submitted.