This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed.
- Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
Full time & part time positions available. Must be available nights and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 /hour
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required holiday, nights and weekend work.
- Must pass drug test.
Your application has been successfully submitted.