This job is no longer accepting applications.
Eddyline Brewery in Buena Vista, CO is seeking a delivery driver.
We are looking for an experienced driver with a willingness to work independently as well as also in a team environment. The successful applicant will be working with our amazing team to ensure our company continues to provide quality craft beer to our self distribution territory. The applicant will work with our sales manager to obtain customer orders in order to deliver beer to our liquor store and restaurant accounts. This person will also work with our brewery team on other brewery tasks such as canning beer during times that person is not delivering beer. This person will be responsible for managing a maintenance log and cleaning the delivery vehicles. This person will also be performing other miscellaneous production tasks and will also be assisting us as needed to pick up and deliver raw materials or beer.
This position is for someone looking for a career not a job, and requires a person with the stamina and enthusiasm to work long hours and be passionate and committed to our culture and concept, as well as their own personal success. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to mostly work independently but takes pride in the fact that their work is benefiting an entire team and brand.
Eddyline has been producing and distributing beer since 2011 in Buena Vista, CO. We also have a taproom where we serve wood-fired pizzas and other pub food. We have an outstanding staff that prides themselves on providing the best quality beer we can. Our current production team often does many outside activities together, including rock climbing, camping, hiking, biking, and hunting. We live in an amazing place and truly believe that we should take advantage of what the outdoors here offers.
QUALITIES and VALUES:
- Proven Independent Worker
- Possesses Integrity and Honesty
- Detail Oriented
- A Team Player
- A thirst for Adventure
- A desire to expand Knowledge
- A drive to stay Relevant - Innovative
- Community and Team Oriented
- CDL Preferred but not required.
- Possess and maintain a clean driving record. Commercial Drivers License could be beneficial.
- Customer service oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with gmail and google docs.
- Ability to lift and maneuver cases of beer and kegs.
- Comfortable driving over mountain passes in adverse weather conditions.
- Hours Expected: 30-40 per week
- Salary Range: Starting hourly rate will vary depending on qualifications. $16+
- Benefits Include -
- Paid time off
- Access to Concierge Primary Care Doctor
- Simple IRA Matching Contributions
- Free Case of Beer/Month
- Access to an outdoor enthusiasts playground
- Free meals when our taproom is open.
- Discounts at restaurant
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.