This job is no longer accepting applications.
Eddyline Restaurant in Buena Vista, Co is seeking a manager for its restaurant location. The ideal candidate shall have 2+ years management experience with a proven track record. The successful applicant will be working with our amazing team to ensure maintaining a smooth, fast, and efficient operation. This person will also be responsible for oversight of all operations including front and back of the house. The manager will work with our incredible staff, managers and owners to create an amazing experience for our guests and continue to build the company's culture. A love and passion for Craft beer is a must!
Experience in both Front and Back of the house is not necessary, but will be required of the job. We expect our managers to be hands-on in all aspects of the operations, and able to jump in whenever/wherever is needed.
This position is for someone looking for a career not a job, and requires a person with the stamina and enthusiasm to work long hours and be passionate and committed to our culture and concept, as well as their own personal success. Eddyline is continuing to expand and there will be further career opportunities with this position.
QUALITIES and VALUES:
- Proven Leader
- Integrity and Honesty
- Team Player
- A thirst for Adventure
- A desire to expand Knowledge
- A drive to stay Relevant - Innovative
- Committed to Excellent customer service
- Community and Family Oriented
- Minimum 2+ years of management experience (preferably in the service industry)
- Serv-Safe Certified
- Cicerone Training
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Financial Statements
- Basic Understanding of restaurant key metrics
- Hours Expected: 45-50 per week
- Salary Range: Starting 50K
- Benefits Include
- 2 weeks paid annual leave
- Access to Concierge Primary Care Doctor
- Access to an outdoor enthusiasts playground
- Full meal and drink benefits
- Paid Cell Phone
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.