Head brewer position available at Blue Note Brewing in Woodland California:
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and develop recipes from grain to glass.
- Plan and manage the brewing and kegging to efficiently meet demands.
- Source all raw materials
- Coordinate with management to ensure inventory levels of three flagship brews
- Strive for continuous improvements in beer quality, consistency, and cost.
- Ensure that the brewery equipment and production area is kept clean, organized, and in good working order to meet quality, sanitation, and safety standards.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
Previous commercial brewing experience
Self-starter, independent worker
This job offers work/life balance. Brewer can set his or her hours as long as three flagship brews remain in stock and brewery is kept clean.
To Apply: Send Resume to FirehouseGrillRes@gmail.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A great place to meet up after work or for an event